Quarter Cask Ancient Grains
What is ‘Alternative Whisky’? Alt Whisky is described as a modern, new world spirit made using alternative grains and techniques and by the whims and desires of the distiller them-self.
With that in mind, Ancient Grains was born. Distilled from BC barley, spelt, emmer, khorosan and einkorn-the ancestors of all modern grains and deeply significant to the culture and heritage of the province British Columbia. Guaranteed to be one of the most unique whiskies one has ever laid lips to.
Aged in new American oak quarter-casks; notes of candied fruit and macadamia nuts combine with spicy notes of clove, allspice and smoke.
45.0% ABV. 750 mL.
You may also like…
- Canadian Artisan Spirits Competition 2020 – Gold, Best in Class
- Canadian Whisky Awards 2020 – Award of Excellence for Whisky Spirit
- Canadian Whisky Awards 2020 – Gold
- Canadian Artisan Spirits Competition 2019 – Gold with Distinction
- Canadian Whisky Awards 2019 – Award of Excellence for Whisky Spirit
- Canadian Whisky Awards 2019 – Silver
- American Distilling Institution 2019 – Silver
- Awarded 91.5 Points ~ Jim Murray’s 2019 Whisky Bible
- Canadian Whisky Awards 2018 – Silver
- Canadian Artisan Spirits Competition 2018 – Gold
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.