Blogging & Content Development
You have our words on it.
Having an effective content strategy is about connecting with current and future customers in real-time.
Blogging and Vlogging are indispensable strategies for bringing eyes and interest to your website. You’re making contact with current and next customers in real-time. When your content matches the words or phrases people are typing into a search engine, you increase the likelyhood of showing up in the results. And building upon that consumer awareness gets you one step closer to intention-to-buy.
Reviews are expected in the spirits arena. Granted we explore the pour as well; however, a little twist is added to a Specialty Spirits review. Each bottle has its own story and each spirit has subtleties and nuances that bring its character to life. We take note of all that so we can share it. After all, we don’t just add verbs to reviews, we add verve.
Don’t wait to be found; create opportunities to be seen.
Share. Tell. Inform. Enlighten. When your blog posts do all of that, people engage. And, they become the bridges that links “selling” to “telling”. Each post includes content generation, image searching and post formatting. You can pay per post, or set up an ongoing blog plan for 3 months or longer. And while we start with the first word, you have the last one with final approval on topic and content.
Content strategy packages:
Dram sizePer post
- 1 blog post or review. Go on, dip your toe in the pool.
Bottle sizePer post
- 2 blog posts or reviews. Whether it’s a part of a campaign or want to spotlight something unique about your business or products.
- 4 Social Media posts. Let’s generate snippets of your content to engage people on Social Media so they keep coming back to your website.
Barrel sizeQuarterly plan
- 3 blog posts or reviews per quarter.
- 6 Social Media posts per quarter.
Dunnage sizeQuarterly plan
- 8 blog posts or reviews per quarter.
- 16 Social Media posts per quarter.