Social Media Mangement
Can we talk?
Build trust, awareness and engagement through social media.
Facebook is just not going to work for you if your goal is SEO. You might have a profile, but posts won’t show up on search engines so that content will never get found by potential customers and connections.
Want to drive some traffic your way by adding a second channel?
Go super visual with a platform like Instagram! Is is one of the best platforms to expand your reach across the globe, interact with a wider audience, and, unlike Facebook, your photos get indexed on Google (if they’re coded and hashtagged properly).
Platforms aside, social media is a vitally important aspect of every business. Can you think of a company that isn’t on two or more social media platforms these days?
It’s no secret that social media is the new frontier for marketing and outreach. The potential reach of any given post or tweet has largely increased tenfold in recent years, which means you have to be careful about how much time you spend on each platform if your goal is maintain a healthy balance between usefulness and fun content.
It takes a delicate balancing act of useful information with engaging posts designed specifically for social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc., not only to keep up with the competition but also so as not lose followers who may just get bored scrolling through your feed over extended periods of time without realizing what they’re looking at!
Did you know that consumers spend upwards of 40% more with companies they have engaged on social media with? It’s true! It’s how we got started ourselves.
A wide audience
Having an audience is far more valuable than just having customers. Sure, your satisfied customers are happy to spread the word (both good and bad) online but when you have a wider reach of people in this digital world, it’s like unlocking opportunities for conversations with new individuals who may not know about your business otherwise!
There was a shampoo in the 70’s that had a tagline of “I’ll tell two friends, and they’re going to tell two friends” which exemplifies the power of social media. Every comment, like or share is building user interactions along with every emoji reaction– it may not be as powerful as actually telling someone something yourself but each interaction does add up!
If you can be honest, authentic, respectful and hold integrity on social media then your community will look at you as a leader of the industry.
Dram sizeLet's start the conversation
- Great for those who want to maintain what they have, or are looking for a specific campaign that will run all month long. Includes…
- Strategic Scheduling across your broad spectrum of social media channels
- Post Up To 3 Platforms: Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit etc
- 4 posts, ideally one per week using a cross-posting technique with the same content across all channels
Bottle sizeAudience builder
- Build your audience faster with more posts and a more varied range of content
- Advanced strategic scheduling across your chosen social media channels
- Post Up To 8 Platforms: Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit etc
- 10 posts, now up to 2 times per week, plus 2 strategically timed posts with cross-posting
- Hashtag engagments
- Monthly reporting
- Actively expanding your audience with more strategic posting
- Includes everything from the Bottle size package, plus…
- 20 posts per month
- You now have a fractional Social Media Manager at the ready!
- Go for mindshare and marketshare with targeted social media strategies, analysis
- Includes everything from the Barrel size package, plus…
- Daily posts
- Paid Social campaigns* through Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and/or Instagram Ads. *This does not include ad budget, just management
- Individual campaign reporting
- Detailed monthly analysis reports